Customers choose this option for any of several reasons. Some common ones are:
- They know how to perform Mission Engineering, but they realize the project has too much visibility and they don’t want to risk generating a less-than-great product.
- They are section/team/division leaders and need to better understand Mission Engineering and how to use craft and employ them.
- They face an immediate challenge in Mission Engineering and need guidance now.
- They want to talk with a military operations expert/analyst about Mission Engineering, System Engineering, Digital Engineering, etc.
No matter your reason, we can help you. You can talk with our Founder and COO, Mack McKinney, for an hour and get your questions answered. The process is fast and simple:
- Click HERE to go to the payment page.
- Pay USD $250.00 for a one-hour consulting session, via PayPal or Stripe.
- Schedule a date and time with Mack by completing the super-short Contact Us block HERE. In the Comment block, say that you have paid the fee and then offer some days and times that would work for you to meet with Mack on a Zoom or WebEx call. And please specify which you would prefer, a Zoom or WebEx call, based on what your IT system permits. And please specify if this is an urgent need for discussions with Mack - - - we’ll do our best to meet your deadline.
- Our system will confirm that your credit card payment has been approved and Mack will then email you with a mutually agreeable date for the session.