Coming soon! Learn the secret weapon being used on projects and programs everywhere to foster genuine collaboration among teammates, between primes and subcontractors, and between contractor-developers and government people: the CAFE (Collaborative, Architectural, Failure-resistant Engine).
Projects never fail exclusively due to a technical shortfall or problem - - - humans are ALWAYS involved. And true, human collaboration not only prevents project/program failures, it delivers better systems, faster. And it does this without burning-out your best people.
What you'll get:
- Smoother projects, that deliver on-time and under-budget
- Happier clients and customers, whose expectations are exceeded by the system
- A proven tool for moving your people from cooperation to collaboration
- Learn to build personas and to cut through people's positions (which should never be debated/discussed) to their interests (where the magic happens)
- Learn to recognize sociopaths (one of every 25 people you meet/know), how they derail projects, programs and careers (including yours), and what to do about them
- See how the CAFE tool can bring near-immediate grasp of architectures of complex, multi-tiered, systems-of-systems
- Learn how building events-sequence diagrams help software teams tie together use cases, CAFEs and mission scenarios
- See how CAFEs work with Digital Engineering, including Model Based Systems Engineering, for failure-proofing your programs and projects
- Understand best-practices for working with current and former system users
- Move from being just another Project/Program Manager to being a rare and remarkable Project Team Leader
- All this mastered in about 4 hours
Course includes three hands-on exercises where you will build CAFEs, three detailed, real-world case studies (one of them nearly fatal for six people, when the CAFE was violated), and dozens of proven shortcuts, tips and hacks for building high-quality CAFEs, quickly.