This scenario-based training course produces C4ISR Project Leaders who can efficiently manage projects and effectively lead successful teams: That means on-time deliveries, on-budget, with happy teammates, delighted customers and end users who want you to lead more of their projects.
What you'll get:
- Single Page Operations Concept – a simple, required tool for getting to the heart of any issue/problem
- Stakeholder Matrix – necessary tool for finding hidden supporters and detractors of your project
- Interviewing Techniques for Working with Users – getting valid requirements from all four user groups
- Concept Analysis – foolproof techniques for collecting actionable, user-driven needs for C4ISR systems
- Operating Concepts (OpCons) for Organizing and Leading Teams – prevents misunderstandings
- Operations Considerations – key issues and questions that only experienced C4ISR users know to ask
- Scenarios – the power of concise, carefully crafted, C4ISR stories, mission threads and vignettes
- Project Mastery Principles – learn from mistakes made on hundreds of C4ISR projects and teams
- Using Operating Concepts to Document Complex Systems – identify pitfalls and dependencies
- Flexible Focus – learn the mind-hacks that professional project leaders use to keep projects on track
- Unflinching Honesty – lead your teams, have bosses and customers love you, without burning-out
- Technical Concept of Operations (TechCONOPS) document – the Rosetta Stone for complex-project success.
- Other TechCONOPS tools including integration with Digital Engineering (Digital Twins and Model Based Systems Engineering)
Over 150 person-years of successful C4ISR project management/leadership experience have been captured along with lessons learned and hidden pitfalls to avoid. Designed for everyone from new, mid-level and senior engineers, to project managers, technical leads, and executives.
Invest in 16 Hours to Change Your Life and Your Career: This virtual class is typically taught over 4 consecutive half-days (4 hours per day, typically 0900-1300 hrs, US EST). The instructor is also available for an hour after class each day to answer questions and coach.
Not Taught Anywhere Else: This training is available nowhere else in the world. It has been taught many times to General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin Skunk Works, Raytheon Missile Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton, DARPA, DISA and all branches of the US military, plus the nations of Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, United Arab Emirates, and Italy.
No previous project management experience is required.
We accept card payments here through Stripe or PayPal. Stripe accepts business or personal cards, either credit or debit.
But if you use PayPal, your business card should be a credit card. Please do NOT use a business debit card with PayPal since we are told some US banks might not process those cards. If using a personal card on PayPal, either a debit or credit card should work fine.
Stripe does not seem to prefer one type card over another.
If you are having a payment issue please email Mack at [email protected]